How do i use Manual Data Entry?
Modified on: Thu, 2 Aug, 2018 at 11:26 AM
- Manual Data Entry is the area used to enter data for datasources.
- This is normally used for external factors & KPI’s.
- To enter data;
- select a site and a datasource.
- Select the granularity at which you want to enter the data.
- Select the dates you are entering data for and click on submit then enter your data and then click on save.
- There is a restriction on the amount of data you can enter at a time (1 month, 4 weeks, 28 days, or 24 hours).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.