•Depending on the Role you have been assigned to for your company’s Advisor account, you should be able to change datasource names by following these steps:
1) Go to the Settings tab along the top of the page
2) Select Datasources from the list on the left hand side
3) Select the site the datasource is under
4) Upon finding the datasource, click on the green pencil to edit, this will open a popup window
5) In this popup window you can make any changes you wish, and once complete hit the green submit button to save them.
•If you are unable to edit, it is likely your selected "role" within the system may not be high enough. Your Administrator can change your role to a higher level of access in Advisor. (Roles are as follows: User, Manager and Administrator)